In this comparison review, we’ll do the match-ups for you. In other words, this is Dewalt vs. Bosch vs. Makita vs. Skilsaw vs. Milwaukee table saw. We’ll explain each product, giving you the features, benefits, pros, and cons so you can decide which table saw is best for you.
1. Dewalt DW745 10-Inch Table Saw
- 22 kilograms unit weight and optimized footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only). Max Rip To Left Of Blade 12 inch. Max Rip To Right Of Blade 20 inch
- Fence system provides 610 millimeter of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
The Dewalt DW745 is a 10″ table saw that is designed to be sturdy and robust and to provide all the necessary features of a table saw. It provides accurate shoe bevels from 0 degrees to 45 degrees. The sides of the table are equipped with a steel roll cage which prevents falls and impacts. The motor is very powerful which runs on 1850 Watts.
This table saw is equipped with 10” 24-tooth carbide which can perform tasks that are considered heavy-duty. Though some may consider that the number of blades is not enough, the speed at which the blade rotates compensated for the low number. It turns at 3850 RPM which makes up for the 24 tooth blade.
It is also extremely safe to use as well, as there is a power switch which is easily accessible and can be turned off whenever required.
- The built is extremely well-constructed and is sturdy enough to provide durability and durability. It also ensures long-lasting life.
- Since the blade turns at 3850 RPM, it is considered to be a fast-turning blade which ensures that work gets done swiftly and easily.
- The motor is powered at 15 Amp which is more than sufficient.
- The blade tooth is only 24 which are not enough for smooth finishing cuts.
2. Bosch 4100-10 10 inch Jobsite Table Saw
- Powerful: 10 inch Work site band saw: Features 15 amp circular saw that delivers 4.0 max HP and 3,650 RPM for the power required for ripping, rip cutting, and cross cutting fine and rough carpentry materials
- Saves space: Large cast aluminum top provides increased work space and material support with a 25 inch. Ripping capacity to cover all typical job site rip cutting widths
- Portability: Works seamlessly with the included lighter GTA47W gravity rise wheeled stand for easy job site mobility, with single action setup and take down
- Protection: Smart guard system contains riving knife and Anti Kickback pawls provide protection, while the guard assembly provides a barrier to help prevent blade contact while allowing an unobstructed view of the cut
- Soft start circuitry: Manages the intensity of motor start up and minimizes the possibility of tripping a circuit breaker
The Bosch 4100-10 is a powerful table saw which comes with a 10” blade. The blade provides the versatility to cut through any materials. The motor is equipped with 14 Amp which delivers a 4.0 HP. With this, the machine would be able to deliver the most intricate cutting details to carpentry products.
The table is made up of cast aluminum which provides a sturdy surface for all types of heavy duty work. The surface measures 25” which is sufficient enough to perform any jobs and provides sufficient space as well.
- The Bosch table saw is equipped with wheels which provide a user with mobility.
- Extremely safe to use especially for beginners as it comes with anti-kickback pawls which provide a barrier when not in use to prevent a person from accidentally making contact with the knife.
- It is light and with the enhanced mobility, this makes it a tool that is fit for on-site jobs.
- The cast aluminum does not do a good job of absorbing vibrations as compared to cast iron.
3. Makita 2705 10-Inch Table Saw
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM
- ""Tool-less"" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy ""tool-less"" installation or removal
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
The Makita 2705 is popular among professionals and many artisans and craftsman, and there are reasons for it. It offers a 15.0 Amp motor which is more than sufficient for any commercially available materials. The blade rotates at 4800 RPM which is splendid for applying intricate designs to one’s artwork.
Not only is the tool powerful, but it is easy to use as well. The blade can easily be replaced or changed because of its tool-less system. The release lever allows height adjustments for three different cuts and they are dado cuts, through and non-through cuts.
- Despite being used by professionals, this machine is easy to set-up and easy to use, beginners can work on it too.
- The motor is powered at 15.0 Amp which is sufficient to carry out heavy jobs.
- The blade rotates at 4800 RPM. This allows a person to apply intricate design and patterns with accuracy.
Given the price, the table saw does not come with a stand
4. Skilsaw SPT70WT 10-Inch Portable Worm Drive Table Saw
- First ever brass-geared Worm Drive table saw for maximum power and torque
- 15 Amp solid construction Dual-Field motor for increased cutting speed and extended motor life
- 25 inch rip capacity and 3-1/2 inch depth of cut for ripping a wide variety of materials
- Self-aligning rip fence with on-tool storage for a true cut
- Portable and compact while staying lightweight at only 49 pound
The Skilsaw SPT70WT is a one of a kind, as it is the first ever worm drive table saw which is brass-geared. This innovation provides the maximum power and in turn, provides the maximum torque to the blade. The machine has a dual-field motor and is powered at 15 Amp. Besides the obvious power of the motor, the motor has an extended life as well.
The depth of cut is 3-1/2” and has a 25” rip capacity which is possible in almost all of the commercially available materials. The tool is also easy to set as the rip fence can self align which provides accuracy with cuts.
- While the machine is pumped with extra power, it is extremely lightweight, weighing about 49 lbs only. This feature makes it ultra-portable to carry it around on job sites.
- The table saw has a dual-field motor and is powered at 15 Amp. This feature makes it more powerful as compared to other motors that are with the same power. It is also more lasting as well.
- This model does not come with a stand as well.
5. Milwaukee 2736-21HD Table Saw
- Product is manufactured in China
- This product meets customer requirement
- 5 year warranty on material and workmanship
The Milwaukee packs a punch and is up for competition with all the big leagues of table saws. The blade is 8-1/2” and performs a tremendous amount of work as it rotates at a speed of 500 RPM with no-load speed. This makes it a powerful device to work with, one that would get the job done fast.
The Milwaukee has a rack and pinion gear which helps adjust the rip length. This is also extremely to use, as the dial in the side is easy to smooth to dial to lock down the rip length. The fence is also equipped with clamps which would help hold the material down.
- As mentioned earlier, the machine packs power which makes it essentially necessary for covering and completing heavy-duty work.
- This model is also extremely to maneuver as it is easy and works smoothly without any difficulties.
- The Milwaukee 2736 is lightweight which makes it simple enough to carry it around.
- The blade size is only 8-1/2” and as the motor is powerful enough to power a 10” blade, it just seems unreasonable that a smaller blade was chosen.
In the Dewalt vs. Bosch vs. Makita vs. Skilsaw vs. Milwaukee, which is the best table saw? The Dewalt DW745 is probably the top-quality table saw. It is extremely safe and easy to use.