This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases made from our chosen links.
For the do it like a pro-DIY landscaping or lawn mowing project, the perfect leaf blower come in handy. A great blower should provide speed and convenience in cleaning up your outdoors. They are portable and provide mobility encouraging you to reach all corners of your lawns easily.
This comparison review looks into Makita vs. Dewalt vs. Greenworks vs. EGO vs. Milwaukee cordless leaf blower. We’ll describe each product, providing you the features, benefits, pros, and cons so you can decide which cordless blower is best for you.
1. Makita XBU02PT1 Cordless Leaf Blower
- Delivers up to 28 minutes of run time at mid-speed (15,800 RPM) using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries
- BL Brushless motor delivers up to 120 MPH air velocity and 473 CFM of air volume
- Sound pressure rating of 61 dB(A); measured per ANSI B 175.2 standard
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance; no need for gas or oil
- 6-stage air velocity/volume selection dial with variable speed control trigger
The Makita XBU02PT1 with a dual charger and four batteries is a quality model and user-friendly. This kit is easy to assemble and maneuvrable. A beginner will find it hustle free.
While using two of its batteries, you get a voltage of 18V LXT 5.0 Ah; 28 minutes run time with a mid-speed of 15,800 RPM. The other two batteries can be used for backup providing a combination of almost an extra 30 minutes of run time. It is environmental friendly with zero emissions encouraging you to use it longer.
The sound pressure system rating is at 61 dba providing a dependable volume selection dial with variable speed control trigger with 6-stage air velocity ensures convenience while reducing the noise level.
The 120 MPH air velocity and 473 CFM air volume delivered by BL brushless motor increasing speed spent blowing leaves. It can also be used to lightly dust snow off your car or dust from the computer.
- Brushless Motor
- Includes 4 batteries
- Longer run time
- Quiet in use
- Environmental friendly
- No shoulder strap
2. Dewalt DCBL720P1 Cordless Leaf Blower
- Battery operated leaf blower gets up to 400 CFM of air volume at 90 MPH to clear debris
- High-efficiency brushless motor maximizing run time and motor life of the cordless blower
- Innovative axial fan design that maximizes on air output and run time of the battery leaf blower
- Lightweight and ergonomic design maximizes control and minimizes stress on your arm
- Low noise during operation - 61 dB(A). Ideal for noise sensitive regions and properties
While the lighter Dewalt DCBL720P1 has one charger with 20 V MAX 5.0AH of battery power. The brilliant axial fan design minimizes both air output and runs time. The performance of airspeed is 400 CFM and 90 MPH attaining a full throttle speed thanks to the speed trigger. It features a brushless motor maximizes durability and motor efficiency, and a speed lock that enhances the lightweight of 10 lbs.
The Battery placement is below the unit maintaining balance and allowing easy handling with a significant reduction of stress weighed on the arm. It has an instant and variable trigger that starts the blower with little effort. The large blow tube with a wide column of air allows covering a large area within a short period. Its stand allows you to put the blower down, set upright and ready to pick it up again. Its handle ensures firm hold enhancing safety.
- Allows the increase of air power
- Instant-on trigger
- Best for small to medium sized yards
- Has a speed control
- Charger is included
- It has a lightweight
- Battery operated hence can be used anywhere
- Can’t blow heavier debris like stones
- High Speed drains the battery quickly
3. Greenworks 24322 Cordless Leaf Blower
- BLOWER / VACUUM (2-In-1) – this blower provide powerful blowing and leaf mulching performance
- TRUBRUSHLESSTM MOTOR TECHNOLOGY – 2 x more torque. Provides more power, longer runtimes, quiet operation, and extended motor life
- VARIABLE SPEED DIAL / TURBO : 6 speed variable speed dial with turbo button provides ultimate versatility
- 185 MPH / 340 CFM – powerful performance makes blowing through dry / wet leaves and debris a breeze
- TOOL-LESS CONVERSION – Switch from blower to vacuum mode in seconds
The Greenworks 24322, with a weight of 5.6 lbs is gentle on your arms. It maintains an airspeed of 185 MPH which is enough for clearing all kinds of leaves and debris on your yards or sidewalks. It has enough power to handle wet and dry leaves. It generates 340 CFM volume making it not too loud.
The Digipro brushless motor provides your tool with longer run-time and more power without the hassle of power chords. This minimizes wear and tear, extending the lifetime of the tool. This leaves blower kit features Blower/Vacuum capability that provides a versatile used to get your yard work done without the need for multiple tools.
It relies on GreenWorks only G-MAX 40V Battery models, 29472 and 29462 and G-MAX with a Charger model 29482. A Fully charged 40V 4.0 Ah of its battery can deliver 4-4.5 bags of dry leaves and up to 60 minutes of operation on low setting.
- Strong and durable
- Can blow wet leaves
- Has both leaf blower and leaf vacuum
- Speed dial allows you to control the speed
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Turbo button discharge the battery rather quickly
4. EGO Power LB4801 Cordless Leaf Blower
- Turbine fan engineering delivers up to 480 CFM
- Up to 1-hour run time on low setting with included battery
- High efficiency brushless motor
- 2.0 Ah POWER+ battery is compatible with all EGO POWER+ products and chargers
- Weather-resistant construction ,Not for purchase by Maryland residents due to state restrictions
The weather-resistant construction of this brand makes it a great option. It has an impressive 2.0Ah and 2.5Ah 56-Volt Lithium-Ion with a charging time of 25 minutes. It has a run time of 6o minutes on low speed, 18 minutes on high and 10 minutes on boost.
It includes turbine fan engineering that delivers industry-leading power of up to 480 CFM. It has three power adjustments of 250 CFM and 385 CFM. The high efficiency brushless that delivers lightweight, reduced vibrations and extended motor life. Its compact design delivers longer run time motor.
This kit carries a 5-year limited warranty, and a 3-year limited warranty on EGO Power+ System battery packs and chargers purchased from authorized EGO retailers. The noise rating is 65db, making it convenient. Users have also used it to dry carpets and dust furniture.
- Adjustable air velocity
- Variable speed control
- Features comfortable hand feel and balance
- Environmental friendly
- Low on noise
- Includes charger
- Has Longer warranty period
- Battery life decreases when misused during charging
5. Milwaukee 2724-20 Cordless Leaf Blower
- Features & Benefits: fully throttle in under 1 second up to 4 lbs.
- This product meets customer requirement
- Product is easy to use
The Milwaukee 2724-20 delivers 450 CFM for the most demanding tasks and 120 MPH output desirable for cleaning debris, making it highly effective. The Lithium-ion battery power is 18 V with a runtime of 25-30 minutes.
It’s clean since it does not emit fumes and smoke. It’s lighter than its competitors with 4.5 lb that can be used with one hand. Users say it got power and not weight. It handles up to 1-second full throttle. A lock on button is included. It can be locked on full throttle allowing the operating hand to relax. The variable speed trigger and the radical fan give the air column a straight shot.
Its over-modeled rubber handle of 5 inches is long enough to enhance grip space. The trigger provides high/low variable speed control within each range that spins swiftly, so you have great control over where you blow the leaves. Provides optimized performance and overload protection; thanks to total system communication between tool, battery, and charger.
- Steady air volume
- Minimal vibration
- Spins easily
- Very light
- Not suitable for large projects
- The plastic material can be damaged easily
- The battery is sold separately
Makita vs. Dewalt vs. Greenworks vs. EGO vs. Milwaukee which is the best cordless blower? We like the Dewalt DCBL720P1 for its high battery voltage and the blower and vacuum capacity.
It has high speed even though it drains battery charge quickly. The large blow tubes cover a large area at a time increasing time needed to clear a particular area. It’s easy to use and light enough to carry around your lawn for the one- hour run time without stressing your arm.