This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases made from our chosen links.
With the market flocking with various electric pressure washers, it is difficult to decide the best product to buy. This comparison review between Sun Joe vs. Greenworks vs. Karcher vs. Bosch vs. Ryobi will give you information on the top electric pressure washers in the market.
For good pressure washer, your top consideration should be portability, power usage, cleaning ability, size. When you get the right pressure washer according to these characteristics, you will be doing your chores easily comfortably and like a pro. Make a point of understanding the power ratings as the right one will have high performance. A pressure washer should be portable to ease movement and storage.
1. Sun Joe SPX3000 Electric Pressure Washer
- [POWERFUL]: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow.Water Inlet Pressure (max) 0.7 Mpa
- [VERSATILE]: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- [TSS (Total Stop System)]: Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- [MAX PSI]: At initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing. Max GPM with nozzle open at minimum pressure.
- [NOTE]: To ensure a fully functioning washer, please make sure all hoses and cleaner connections are properly and securely fastened.
The Sun Joe SPX3000 has a high maximum pressure. It has five nozzles which include 0-degree, 15-degrees, 25 degrees, and 40 degrees and the soap nozzle suitable for medium and heavy duty cleaning. These nozzles are easy to connect to the pressure and can be stored at the back of the machine.
At the top of the unit, there are two detergents tanks allowing you to switch between mixtures while cleaning. It has a pressure gun that is easy to use. The trigger lock protects the trigger from damage during storage and can also be used to improve safety. It has wheels that allow it to be portable around the cleaning area despite the 31-pound weight.
It has a maximum power cleaning ability of 2030PSI/1.76GPM provided by the powerful 14.5-amp/1800 watt motor. Its water cleaning inlets have a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit. The Total Stop system automatically shuts off the pump even when the trigger is not engaged conserving energy and increasing durability. The 34-inch extension spray wand increases mobility as it allows access to the hard to reach areas.
- Fairly quiet
- Has 5 nozzles
- Compact and easy to store
- Has a safety lock
- 34-inch extension spray wand
- Wheels enhancing mobility
- Two detergent tanks
- High power cleaning ability System automatically shuts off when not in use
- The cord hanger is a bit small
- The nozzles are made of plastic
2. Greenworks GPW1501 Electric Pressure Washer
This pressure washer has a maximum pressure of 1500 PSI. It’s loud with a 91dbA score on the sound test. It does not have wheels making it not easy to move around your washing area. It weighs 19 pounds. It is used either vertically or horizontally enabling greater stability during use.
The Greenworks GPW1501 comes with 25 degrees and 40 degrees connecting tips that promote variety cleaning applications its pressure hose is 20 ft tall increasing greater reach in your washing area. It has a universal twist on the hose and a trigger handle that allow compatibility.
It contains a soap applicator that applies soap to clean any surface. It has an extension cord of up to 50 ft that encourages mobility. There is a detergent tank that is also used as a handle and is stored at the back of the machine while not in use.
- Easy to assemble
- Promotes a variety of cleaning applications
- Comes with a soap applicator
- Has an extension cord of 50 ft
- Allow vertical or horizontal usage
- Maybe not the best for large jobs
3. Karcher K2 Electric Pressure Washer
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
The Karcher K2 provides excellent cleaning power with 166 PSI, 1.25 GPM and 11 inches cleaning head. The 35-foot GFCI power cord complementary with the 20-foot high-pressure hose encourages wide area coverage. It has a 6.3 inch rear will and a strong fixed handle that allows easy movement around your area. Its N_COR pump is durable and does not need maintenance.
This Karcher pressure washer has a variable power spray wand that allows you to adjust spray right from the wand. It has a dirt blaster spray wand that is effective in the removal of stubborn stains, this feature increases pressures by up to 50 percent and delivering up to 30 percent of a normal garden hose. It comes with an oscillating head for removing moss on the walls.
- Simple to use and store
- Has strong fixed handles
- The high water flow rate
- Has various water spray wand
- Ample cleaning power for most home chores
- Rapid exchange program
- Contains oscillating head
- Light duty use only
- Has a short warranty period
4. Bosch Easy Aquatak Electric Pressure Washer
- Compact, portable design, with a broad base for extra stability, and storage for accessories
- The Roto nozzle is particularly effective for quickly cleaning Small patio areas
- High efficiency, metal, motor pump and fan-jet nozzle to produce a strong cleaning performance
- Using the high-pressure detergent nozzle reduces cleaning time by quickly applying the soap
- Integrated accessory storage: compartments for easy access and tidy storage
The Bosch Easy Aquatak consumes 220 V of electrical corded power. Its motor pump has quick and effortless cleaning performance making it highly effective. It has a simple push fit connections that allow for quick and easy setup.
This pressure washer has a broad base with a compact and portable design that encourages stability and ample storage for all accessories.
The power and rotary nozzles allow deeper cleaning. It has a detergent nozzle that applies soap quickly reducing cleaning time. It comes ready to use in the box hence no customer assembly is required.
It produces a sound level of 98 dB and sound pressure at 85d. It has a 3 cylinder all made of metal.
The hose reel is manual and comes with a lance. The self-priming feature allows users with water tanks.
- Perfect for small jobs
- Ready to use as it comes assembled in the box
- Rotary nozzle allow deep cleaning
- Has detergent nozzles
- Comes with a water filter
- Has high-pressure horse
- Hose reels are manual
- Maybe not suitable for large jobs
5. Ryobi RY141612 Electric Pressure Washer
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
The Ryobi RY141612 is a lightweight of 16.39 pound which allows you to use it with ease and incomparably to a simple garden hose. This feature also allows the washer to remove stubborn dirt and grimes.
This Ryobi pressure washer is environmentally friendly and quieter. It can be used on bikes, patio furniture, grills, and lawn paths.
The three quick nozzles encourage cleaning of various surfaces making it efficient. These nozzles include 15-inch hose, soap nozzle, and turbo nozzle. Its turbo nozzle makes it a faster cleaner enabling you to cover a larger area over a short period. Its spray wand has a quick connect nozzle that allows you to connect the washer easily and more comfortably. These features enhance DIY projects effectiveness and functionality.
It includes an easy to start and follow the manual guide. It is equipped with rubber sole sneakers and safety glasses. It is portable and can go anywhere either in your car or your bag.
- Perfect for small jobs
- Used for multiple purposes
- Three nozzles that increase efficiency
- Lightweight hence portable
- Removes stubborn dirt easily
- Spray ward has a quick connect nozzle
- The pressure hose is a little short
Sun Joe vs. Greenworks vs. Karcher vs. Bosch vs. Ryobi which electric pressure washer should I buy? We recommend the Sun Joe SPX3000. It has five different spray tips for various needs, from high-pressure cleaning to soaping up a vehicle. The wand is easy to use and the electric cord has a suitable range for small jobs near to the home.